Board of Selectmen Permits & Ordinances: Cornwall, Connecticut (CT)

The Town of Cornwall Board of Selectmen is charged with the oversight of the Transfer Station, Town Highway and Town Beach.

Below please find various forms as it relates to the Cornwall, CT Board of Selectmen:

Cornwall Burning Permit Procedure

This document details the requirements that must be followed to obtain a building permit.

Cornwall Permit to Disturb Town Highway
This application must be filled out by anyone who is proposing to perform work within the Town Right of Way including a proposed driveway.

Cornwall Town Beach Regulations
This document details the Regulations that you must follow if you are to use the Town of Cornwall Town Beach.

Cornwall Transfer Station Information
This document provides information on the Transfer Station.

If you have any questions regarding the interpretation of a local land use regulation or application or you are interested in working with us on a project, contact us at (860) 354-9346. We look forward to speaking with you!

Back to:
Cornwall Building Department Regulations & Application Forms
Cornwall Inland Wetlands & Watercourses Regulations & Application Forms:
Cornwall Planning & Zoning Regulations & Application Forms:
Cornwall Health Department Regulations & Application Forms
Cornwall Board of Selectmen Regulations & Application Forms
Cornwall Zoning Board of Appeals Regulations & Application Forms

Please note that you should always contact the Town of Cornwall to determine if the Regulations and/or application forms have recently changed.