Board of Selectmen Permits & Ordinances: Barkhamsted, Connecticut (CT)

The Town of Barkhamsted Board of Selectmen is charged with the oversight of Open Burning Permits..

Barkhamsted Application for Open Burning Permits

This application must be filled out if your proposing an open burn in the Town of Barkhamsted.

If you have any questions regarding the interpretation of a local land use regulation or application or you are interested in working with us on a project, contact us at (860) 354-9346. We look forward to speaking with you!

Back to:
Barkhamsted Building Department Regulations & Application Forms
Barkhamsted Inland Wetlands & Watercourses Regulations & Application Forms:
Barkhamsted Planning & Zoning Regulations & Application Forms:
Barkhamsted Health Department Regulations & Application Forms
Barkhamsted Board of Selectmen Regulations & Application Forms
Barkhamsted Zoning Board of Appeals Regulations & Application Forms

Please note that you should always contact the Town of Barkhamsted to determine if the Regulations and/or application forms have recently changed.