Public Works Driveway Regulations & Applications: Watertown, Connecticut (CT)

The Town of Watertown Department of Public Works is responsible for the maintenance of roads and associated infrastructure, the maintenance of Town buildings and their grounds. The Public Works Department also issues driveway permits.

Below please find various application forms for activities which the Town of Watertown Department of Public Works oversees. If you have any questions relative to whether your proposed activity requires a Public Works permit, please do not hesitate to contact us at (860) 354-9346 so that we may assist you. We also offer full service land use permitting where we handle the entire permitting process from beginning to end.

Application for Curb Cut/Driveway Permit
This application for permit is what must be filled out to perform any activity within the Town’s right of way including but not limited to driveways, sidewalks and excavation. This is the form that must be filled out for a driveway permit.

If you have any questions regarding the interpretation of a local land use regulation or application or you are interested in working with us on a project, contact us at (860) 354-9346. We look forward to speaking with you!

Back to:
Watertown Building Department Regulations & Application Forms
Watertown Inland Wetlands & Watercourses Regulations & Application Forms:
Watertown Planning & Zoning Regulations & Application Forms:
Watertown Health Department Regulations & Application Forms
Watertown Public Works Regulations & Application Forms
Watertown Zoning Board of Appeals Regulations & Application Forms
Watertown Historic District Regulations & Application Forms

Please note that you should always contact the Town of Watertown to determine if the Regulations and/or application forms have recently changed.